Friday, December 21, 2007

See you on the beach ...

That's the farewell that my former Marine uncle used to give me when we parted. He wasn't talking about getting a tan, either. We never got the opportunity, but I guess he knew that I would have loved to have seen him there.

It's that spirit that I leave you with today. You won't see me around these parts for the indefinite future but I hope to see you "on the beach" in the struggle to preserve this nation for our children and their children.

I'm hanging up the keyboard, yes indeed. But I'm not dying. At least there's no date set yet. And I might come back next summer or so, if my schedule changes/relents and I have pontification-withdrawal (that sounds like something there's a cheap remedy for on late-night TV) when the election heats up. If you want to contact me ... dcutter-at-gmail-dot-com.

As for why ... well, see the post below. Thanks to you all for checking in, for your support and comments. Keep the faith and keep up the fight.

And keep your eyes on what is real. I'll try to do the same.

Speaking of which, have a very, Merry Christmas. The Babe of Bethlehem is coming back as the Lion of Judah.

Semper Fidelis.

See you on the beach.