Friday, January 05, 2007

Where's "Hubbein"?

I got a kick out of the brouhaha between CNN and the Obama campaign after an ill-fated "graphic" somehow appeared on CNN. I can't find the picture right now, but Drudge had it up earlier this week. The "graphic" was a nice photo of Osama himself, in full jihadi regalia, with "Where's Obama?" plastered over it.

Looks like the Clinton News Network is returning to its roots.

But hey, it could have been worse. They could have put a graphic up during all the recent wall-to-wall Saddam coverage, with "Where's Hubbein?"

As I told Julie recently, if he were to get the nomination (he won't) Obama would be summarily "swift boated" (insert: have the unvarnished truth told about him) by me and my compatriots without even getting to his drug "experimentation", by merely highlighting two facts: 1) his middle name is Hussein; and 2) this man of the people is from Hawaii.

So, what's next ... a CNN profile on Barack Hussein Osama? It sounds like some sort of unholy alliance, if you ask me. So, all of you Hillary fans take note. Never mind. We'll get the scoop on Obama from you.