Friday, December 22, 2006

In the holiday spirit, so here's a gift especially for our Ohio St. fans/readers

That would be you, Mark.

Man, this thing makes me giggle uncontrollably. Gotta love Woody Hayes. I know people are all upset about the Miami-Fla. International melee, as they should be.

But Woody reminds us of the good ol' days when the coaches started the fights and landed the best blows. Classic.

The only thing better was watching it live, which I did, and then hearing the announcers replay it and say, "Can't tell anything from that angle" and then stare blankly into space.

By the way, this video was posted on a Michigan fan web site, and plays on with the Ohio State fight song as the only background sound. That kind of goose is almost enough to make me a Wolverine fan. Great stuff.

Hey, I will get this out of the way now, so I can be first: Florida is going to beat Ohio State.

Unless the ghost of Woody suits up, that is.

Okay ... Christmas post up by morning.