Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Welcome to the front lines ...

Work presses in so the landing of the space shuttle, er the conclusion of "Burglars in the House", will just have to wait.

In the meantime, I came across a couple of fascinating and insightful posts. First, there was Austin Bay's noting the clash of narratives between the West and the Islamic world, and also within Islam itself. Then, I read My Pet Jawa's post asserting the real front in the War on Militant Islam is the propaganda war. And Rusty sounds the alarm that we are not winning this war. Oh, but we can.

So, I've reflected the past couple of days ... While lamenting my inability to be with our troops engaging the enemy, have I been in the battle all along?

Where are the front lines in this battle? And how do we best participate?

Your thoughts?

Me? I'll be here at my post.