Monday, April 18, 2005

DC Regrets Error ...

My apologies for referring to Ted Kennedy (please do not look at offending post below, especially theocratic liberals ... it will only make you mad) as "the Democrats' spiritual leader". I believe the quote is accurate (he was called that, and by Democrats) but I did get this information from the beloved Ann Coulter. So, please forgive me.

I would like to explain. I went back and looked up "spirit" ... from which "spiritual" is derived, and it looks like the word choice was was right on. Thus, I believe I was correct in using this word to describe Moby Demo.

However, I erred because I used the phrase "the Democrats' spiritual leader", when I should have simply stated that the Magnus Democratus is "the spiritual leader of the overwhelming majority of Democrats."

DC regrets the error. Now, if you will excuse me ... I have got to get back to work for the American people.

And ... no, that was not the nuclear post. I've got some work to do to get the fuse properly armed, and it will probably be ready for launch on Tuesday night.

Update: Launch of the nuclear post has been delayed due to technical difficulties, i.e., too much work. But ... it will be coming. We have the technology. I will consider dropping the program, however, in exchange for unilateral talks with anonymous moonbat commenter "Insertion Error". However, we can't have unilateral talks at this point, because he/she/it is anonymous. Typical. So ... the nukuler post program goes on.