Thursday, March 17, 2005

Terri Schiavo Update ... Check this out from the Party of Compassion

Via Blogs for Terri:

It's BOTH Senator Reeds that need to be encouraged to support Terri - Urgent that EVERYONE CALL NOW - ONLY TWO HOURS LEFT!

ASK THEM TO PLEASE support: "The Incapacitated Persons Legal Protection Act."

Reed, Jack - (D - RI) Class II
728 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4642
Web Form: http://reed.senate.gov/form-opinion.htm

AND

Reid, Harry - (D - NV) Class III
528 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3542
Web Form: http://reid.senate.gov/email_form.cfm

Note: I called Sen. Harry Reid's office (D-NV) and his assistant just told me that the bill was not up for consideration. He asked where I was calling from (Houston), and said he would pass on my support to the Senator.

However, when I spoke with Sen. Jack Reid's (D-RI) office and informed them I was calling from Houston (silly me), the nice young lady hung up on me.

The Party of Compassion strikes again.

So, call 'em. Bug 'em. Get after it.