Thursday, February 03, 2005

Greetings, all. It is I. Life/work/etc. is unrelenting ... but I pledge some (small mid-week stuff) posts this evening. If not assassinated, I will ... never mind. Probably some add'l thoughts on the State of the Union, too, although most will be said by then. Plus, Rush just tells me what to say any way. You know that, right? But this ... "The Force of Freedom" ... was a beautiful line in an excellent speech. There's your second-term theme. And I loved how the President talked in emphatic tones and in a sustained manner on Social Security reform domestically and smoking out the enemies of America and freedom globally.

I did miss a little of it, because in addition to putting the kids to bed I had to go out and spike the football in our backyard end zone a couple of times. The end zone dance in the dark kinda loses a little effect but ... it's still fun.

Is it just me, or did the President look taller? Don't worry, Lefties. It's only four years. I mean ... what could this hapless boob possibly accomplish in four years, especially with the quality of opposition he has?

Have a super day ...