Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Big Week for the Left and the MSM ...

Not. Okay, we have ample evidence that things are not going well for the Left and their friends in the MSM this week. We'll get to that in a minute. But first, we have a promotion to announce. Announcing, the promotion of Teach from an Allied Base (people kind enough to link DC) to Intelligence Officer. Teach distinguished himself in written combat this past week, and ... I am tearing up ... hang on ... he may have saved my blogging life.

Let me explain. Well, I was engaging the Left. I was surrounded. Thus, I had 'em right where I wanted 'em. I was talking smack on subjects ranging from spending cuts, fascism, you name it. I was doing fine with the Sarcasm/Weak Humor gun, and then, it jammed. The Left closed in. But ... then we heard it. The sound of a large jet, flying in from New Jersey. Sound of freedom, baby! Yes, it was him. They ran scurrying for cover. Teach then laid down the law, man. He carpet-bombed 'em with facts. It was freakin' beautiful. Then total silence as the Lefties reached for their Ad-Homiguns. In the ensuing confusion, I was able to withdraw to my forward operating base. By the time the Lefties realized it was only facts they had been hit with (these have limited utility with lefties), it was too late. I had their coordinates, and I then called in fire with the Morality Mortars and wiped them all out. But ... it would have never been possible without Teach. And if that dude doesn't have an appropriate name ... man.