Thursday, January 20, 2005

DC soaring above the clouds this Inauguration Day ... Get your ping pong paddle and come fly with me

Greetings, all. Just finished listening to most of the President's brilliant and inspiring speech. My soul rejoices when the beauty of the English language intersects with truth ... particularly with the truth of freedom and the dignity of each person on this earth. The benediction by another great Texan, Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell, might have been even better. Made me whoop, in lieu of an "Amen". Although it's not hard to make a whoopin' twit like me do that, but still ...

If you read what I've got below, then there's a continuation of the ping pong joke. I have installed a device that will delete the joke if you don't read all the stuff above and shower me with praises for composing it. So, we press on ...